- Toronto woman swears allegiance to ISIS, charged in store attack
- Don't be duped by Trudeau's carbon pricing plan
- Canadian Pastors Call for the Same Religious Freedoms Granted Today by President Trump
- President Trump Signs Religious Liberty Executive Order
- A Great Preacher of God's Word, Dr. John Wesley White, Has Passed Away
- Trudeau's Bail-In Now Law to Allow Banks to Confiscate Your Deposits
- Toronto man arrested on suspicion he'd travel and engage in terrorism agrees to no contact with ISIL
- Pride Toronto now owes police an apology
- Reject Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown's Promises to Liberalize the Federal Conservative Party
- Charles McVety: Transgender Bill Not Good For Canada
WE RECOGNIZE that Israel is the ancient homeland of the Jewish people so they have every right to maintain and defend the modern State of Israel in fulfillment of this historic fact.
WE MAINTAIN that there is no excuse for acts of terrorism against Israel, and that Israel has the same right as every other
nation, to defend her citizens from such attacks.
WE PLEDGE TO STAND WITH OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN Israel and to speak out on their behalf whenever and wherever necessary, until the terror attacks stop and all Israelis finally live in peace and security with their neighbours.Click to Sign The Pledge