Christians United for Israel – Canada (CUFI – Canada) is a non-denominational coalition of individual Christians and Christian organizations from across Canada dedicated to actively supporting the Nation of Israel and its People.
CUFI – Canada is affiliated with Christians United for Israel – the American umbrella organization representing a number of groups and leaders – including John Hagee, and Pat Robertson – with a collective membership of more than 40 million.
Christians United for Israel (CUFI) is the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States with over one million members and one of the leading Christian grassroots movements in the world.
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of Christians United For Israel (CUFI) is to provide a national association through which every pro-Israel church, parachurch organization, ministry or individual in Canada can speak and act with one voice in support of Israel in matters related to Biblical issues.
Goals and Objectives
To educate and build Christian support for Israel throughout Canada.
While millions of Christians support Israel, there are millions more who do not yet vocally stand up for the Jewish state. It is crucial to educate Christians on the Biblical and moral imperatives to support Israel and to build Christian support for Israel throughout Canada. CUFI accomplishes these goals through:
- CUFI educates millions of Christians about Israel and the Middle East through our regular email alerts and myriad of social media channels.
- CUFI’s Nights to Honor Israel in communities across the country are life-changing events that open Christians’ eyes to the importance of supporting Israel and the Jewish people.
- CUFI’s Standing with Israel Meetings equip Christians with the facts to defend and support Israel.
- CUFI’s Pastors’ Briefings enhance pastors’ knowledge about Israel, the Middle East, and CUFI.
- Christians United for Israel Sunday is one day when Christians around the world unite in prayer and action on behalf of Israel
- CUFI’s Pastors Leadership Tours educate and empower pastors with a deeper awareness of the importance of ensuring their churches demonstrate love and support for the State of Israel.
- CUFI’s quarterly conference calls with Israeli and Canada elected officials enable CUFI members to learn first-hand about the issues facing Israel.
- CUFI ON CAMPUS equips and trains Christian students to become effective pro-Israel advocates on their campuses, in their churches, and in their communities.
- CUFI’s website and blog provides cutting-edge educational resources about Israel and the Middle East.
- CUFI’s magazine, Evangelical Magazine, publishes articles by Middle East policy experts.
To Communicate Pro-Israel Perspectives to Elected Officials.
While it is important that we pray for Israel, it is also important that we put feet to our prayers and speak truth to power about the need to stand with Israel at this critical juncture in history. CUFI accomplishes these goals through:
- CUFI’s annual Washington Summit enables CUFI members to personally speak with their elected officials on behalf of Israel.
- CUFI’s Action Alerts mobilize CUFI’s over one million members to contact their members of Congress or the Administration on critical policy issues.